100018

EN VENTA

USD 119,000

Apartamento en COCOTAL GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB

Property Description

Incredible Owner Financing Opportunity in Cocotal Punta Cana 30% down payment. The remaining 70% can be paid in three years at zero interest!!! Two-storey apartment: First floor is a kitchen, living room, large terrace and main bedroom with private bathroom. On the second floor there is a terrace, a bath and a bedroom. The apartment is not furnished. Large terrace with golf course view plus a private balcony with pool view. Located in the famous residential Cocotal the owner can enjoy all its amenities: - access to the beach of the Melia Hotel - tennis court - gym - Spa - Paddle Court - Club House - 24 hour security

2

2

128 M2

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
1/2